1. Define your brand in less than 5 words
-An online motivational talkshow
2. Choose one #hashtag that encapsulates your brand
3. What prompted you to create your brand?
a platform to show phenemonal talent so others could be inspired to bring about a positive change in their live too
4. What is your brand’s vision?
-to see young south Africans realising their full potential , each person was born with an ability and a unique talent ,that should never be clouded by circumstances… the show believed that everybody has an outstanding ability to be great! With the right guidance , mindset and associations we can realise our truest potential.
5. What is your brand’s mission?
– By allowing people who have fought against every obstacle and still fighting to give a peak at HOW they’ve managed, to surpass all distractions along the way…
– Its an energy filled show , power impacting and to change the lives of everybody who watches .
– The power of ones success , is realizing your own true potential , and harnessing it.
– Everybody is born with magic , find yours and shine.
– Doing what you love with passion is the key.
– Not allowing anything to get in the way , and knowing that the easy way is not always the only way, Craft takes time.
– This show is not only motivates , but also let you realize that all good things take time, and the people we look up to , all started from the bottom.
– Everybody should understand that every battle you fight , brings closer to a better version of yourself.
6. What are your brand’s values?
– we are an online motivational talkshow, which interviews people of different strengths, who have managed to out do all negative circumstances by doing what they are passionate about and doing it well.
– We started November last year 2018 and have interviewed 12 outstanding people.
The hodaviah Fuze Talkshow has FB page,Instagram account and a twitter page where we make all the announcements.
#getupandglow #youcantoo #hodaviah
7. What inspires you?
– I’m inspired by people and the strengths, inspired by people and their ability to be great..this show is all about the people.
8. If you were to produce a documentary, what would be the focus?
– “that’s easy” the focus would be the people… Like you , like her ,like everybody who’s working hard to be the very best version of themselves….I would put those people on a pedestal to see, so as to be enamored and learn that if you can too….so can I.
9. What are you most looking forward to at this time in your life
– looking forward to the future, I’ve recently changed provinces and I’m really itching to tap into fresh ideas and people this side of SA.
10. What is your proudest achievement in life? Why?
– so much, being able to start the show, as Mich as its still in its toddler stages I’m really glad I started.
11. What is one challenge that you have faced in life?
– in life. Mmmm , wow but we are faced with challenges on a daily basis, I would be cheating if I handpicked one…everyday has its own ,that’s what makes life such a beauty.
12. How did you solve this challenge?
– i remain absolutely positive about everything, I have this saying that keeps me going , which says , nothing lasts forever
13. Have you ever missed a deadline? If so, what happened?
– i have, especially when you work with people, not everybody is punctual, so you’re bound to mid a few, oh nothing major happened I just had to reschedule.
14. What did that experience teach you?
– it taught me to always try my best to work with people who have the same sort of mentality and drive as i do, people who are aligned as I am.
15. How do you push ahead in your toughest times?
– I pray , I step back re evaluate and start again the beauty of life is that its full of second chances , just waiting for us to make use of them.
16. Do you prefer working solo or in a team?
– by yourself you do things quickly, but working with team takes you further and broadens the horizons, its just a matter of selecting the perfect fit.
17. What would you like to be remembered for?
● The Hodaviah Fuze Talkshow was Started November 2018 in Durban and moved to Eastern Cape