my real birth name is tsepo khubisa from Durban, Clermont.
1. Q- Define your brand in less than 5 words.
A- Consistancy, Entertainment, Adventure , Fun & complex.
2. Q- Choose one #hashtag that encapsulates your brand.
3. Q- What prompted you to create your brand?
A- My love for music started back when i was in primary school, i’d go to disco’s and really enjoy the variety of music, i then started collecting my own music at high school entry level then. I then shortly after thaught myself DJ’ying and music production.
4. Q- What is your brand’s vision?
A- The vision is to to be recognized globally through the talent and perseverance.
5. Q- What is your brand’s mission?
A- Promoting the brand through its music, events and social space.
6. Q- What are your brand’s values?
A- My brand does not only focus on myself, it also uplifts other upcoming artists i had the chance of working with DJ Lag who is now known internationally as the Gqomking, currently I am working closely on promoting an upcoming female DJ “DJ Mangie” who is the only female DJ in Clermont, KZN.
About me: I am a multitalented artist who is very ambitious.
7. Q- What inspires you?
A- The likes of Black Coffee, Tira, Oskido and even my boy DJ LAG.
8. Q- If you were to produce a documentary, what would be the focus?
A – My day to day hustle and the entertainment struggle.
9. Q- What are you most looking forward to at this time in your life?
A- Making enough to benefit even my family’s dreams.
Dj Tempo Since 2008
I want to be remembered for being an influencer
10. Q- What is your proudest achievement in life? Why?
A- Getting my brand known in other provinces such as East Cape, Western Cape & Johannesburg.
11. Q- What is one challenge that you have faced in life?
A- Getting the recognition i think i deserve.
12. Q- How did you solve this challenge?
A- I changed my team and target market.
13. Q- Have you ever missed a deadline?
A- Yes, A couple of times.
14. Q- What did that experience teach you?
A- Never overwork myself.
15. Q- How do you push ahead in your toughest times?
A- By remembering why i started.
16. Q- What did that experience teach you?
A- Focus on my goal.
17. Q- Do you prefer working solo or in a team?
A- All of the above.