Spray My Shandis was started in 2015 in Newcastle then move to Durban @Workshop shopping centre by Xolani Msiya and Aubrey Molefe
1. Define your brand in less than 5 words.
– Renew your old Shandis
2. Choose one #hashtag that encapsulates your brand.
3. What prompted you to create your brand?
– I didn’t have nothing growing up in the street i created something inspired by colors of life
4. What is your brand’s vision?
– Be a leading art brand
across the world with our high quality designs and color service
5. What is your brand’s mission?
The mission is to give best customization service by renewing old things like Sneakers, clothing or accessories SmS brand will seek to provide these services in the most timely manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to provide 100% customer satisfaction
6. What are your brand’s values?
– Integrity and ethical values.
– Direct, open, and honest communication.
– Commitment to clients.
– Product quality and reliability.
– Continual self-improvement / self renewal.
– Having fun.
– People as the source of our strength.
7. What inspires you?
8. If you were to produce a documentary, what would be the focus?
9. What are you most looking forward to at this time in your life?
– Opening my own pop up store
10. What is your proudest achievement in life? Why?
– Being featured on Sprite Talent stories, because Sprite is one of the big brands that worked with lot of artist and it happened i had to work with them.
– featureD on Daily Thetha as a Special guest for Street Culture
11. What is one challenge that you have faced in life?
– Financial challenge
12. How did you solve this challenge?
– By working smart and hard more
13. Have you ever missed a deadline?
14. How do you push ahead in your toughest times?
– Faith keeps me ahead By believing there’s better days coming
15. What did that experience teach you?
– Tought me to believe in myself
16. Do you prefer working solo or in a team?
– It depends on work if to much work i like working with a team and sometimes i like working alone because i take full responsibility
17. What would you like to be remembered for?
– For my creativeness